2012/07/25

More Goodies

My package from OzMods  the other day.  For those who don't know Ozmods is and Australian dude who does some most excellent aircraft models.  I'm particularly interested in his 1/144 scale aircraft and accessories.  Let take a peek at what came.


I picked up 4 1/144 Lockheed P-80 Shooting Stars and 4 Grumman F9F Panthers.  These will be used in my Airwar over Korea using Check Your 6 Jet Age rules.  Stay tuned for a build review in the next couple days.




 P-80 contents.


F9F Panther contents.





Also ordered were some 3" rockets for the Panthers, 250 and 500 pound bombs for my F-84 Thunderjets, A-1 Skyraiders and F-51 Mustangs.





I also ordered 6 packs of pilots for all my aircraft.




Also started were 2 Fujimi B-29's to add to the other 2 I have.



I'm just waiting on some Kits World decals to finish these guys in Korean decals.
 These will be used for a "Black Tuesday" game I'm planning.  Here is a link if you are not familiar with that fateful day.

That's all for today, I'll get to the build review in the next couple days.


No comments: